Alere Clearview® RSV Test, 135060
Clearview® RSV is an in vitro rapid immunoassay intended for the rapid, qualitative detection of respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) directly from nasopharyngeal swab and nasal aspirate specimens in children less than 6 years and adults over the age of 60. The test is intended for use as an aid in the diagnosis of acute respiratory syncytial virus infection in patients with symptoms consistent with RSV infection.
Clearview® RSV provides a simple, rapid, accurate method for the diagnosis of RSV, enabling fast, informed treatment decisions for adults over 60 as well as children under 6.
- Actionable: Valuable information can be obtained before hospital admission to help control the spread of RSV infections.
- Fast: Results available in just 15 minutes.
- Easy: Requires no hands-on time.
- Flexible: Can be used with adults over 60 as well as children under 6.
- Reliable: Provides highly accurate results and includes built-in controls.
- Convenient: Can be used with either nasal aspirates or nasopharyngeal swab samples.
- Reassuring: Parents can be given critical care instructions before leaving the pediatrician’s office.
- Method: Lateral Flow
- Time to Result: 15 minutes
- Storage: 2-30°C
- Shelf Life: 12 months
- Sensitivity: 93.3%*
- Specificity: 97.7%*
- Sample Type: Nasopharyngeal swabs or aspirates
- Kit Size: 20 tests
- Kit Contents:
- 20 Test devices
- 20 Extraction Tubes
- 40 Disposable Pipettes
- 2mL R1 (Extraction Reagent Solution)
- 1mL PC (Positive Control Reagent)
- 1mL NC (Negative Control Reagent)
- 1 Package Insert
- CE Marked
- Available in 6 languages
*In a prospective study of nasal aspirates and nasopharyngeal samples, the sensitivity and specificity were 93.3% and 97.7% respectively compared to DFA, tissue culture and EIA
RSV Test Kit, Cassette Format, CLIA Waived, Results in 15 Minutes, 20 test/kit
Manufacturer:Alere Point Of Care
Unit of Measure:Kit
Pharmacy Product Type:Non-Rx
National Drug Code:Not Available
Pharmacy Product Type:
Country of Origin:Not Available
Unit Weight UOM:lb
Dimensions: 3.20 x 5.50 x 3.30 Height x Width x Length (inches)
Harmonized Tariff Code:Not Available
Hazmat Class :Not Available
Hazmat Code:Not Available