ADC Adstation™ 5610 3.5v Modular Diagnostix Wall System, 5610L-6XEU
Adstation™ 5610 3.5v Modular Diagnostix Wall System
A complete diagnostic solution that puts a full assortment of core diagnostic tools within easy reach. Modular system allows practitioner to start with a single EENT instrument, then add up to three additional EENT instruments, and the revolutionary Adview modular diagnostic station. Adview can be configured with BP along with Temp and SpO2 in up to 8 configurations. Optional Bluetooth for EMR connectivity. Hundreds of different instrument configurations available.
3.5v Diagnostic EENT instruments are among the most critical toolsets in a clinician's repertoire to perform a comprehensive physical exam. ADC Diagnostix brand EENT instrument sets help the practitioner perform fast exams and accurately diagnose a range of patient conditions thanks to innovative optical and lighting technologies. With continued advances in instrument technology, long-lasting power sources, and new advances in lighting technology that feature LED options, your EENT instruments can not only help you perform a thorough and comprehensive exam, but also can help you operate quickly and efficiently.
Adstation Modular Diagnostic Wall Systems feature:
- Start with as little as a single instrument wall transformer and expand with up to 3 more connected extension modules
- Choose from 3.5v Diagnostix Coax or Coax Plus Ophthalmoscope
- 3.5v Diagnostix Otoscope
- 3.5v Diagnostix Throat Illumination instrument head available
- 3.5v Dermascope instrument head available
- Choose from Halogen/Xenon or AdLED LED lighting technology
- Adview Diagnostix Station with NIBP can be expanded to include Temp and SpO2 or any combination in up to 8 configurations with optional Bluetooth connectivity
- Optional Wallboard for simplified wall mounting
- 5 year warranty on wall transformer and extension module
- 2 year warranty on Adview and instrument heads
- Lifetime warranty on AdLED lamps
Otoscope - LED
For examination of the inner ear.Fiberoptic light transmission for an unobstructed view. Optical glass reduces reflection and provides 3x magnification. Bidirectional swivel lens allows instrumentation. Insufflator port for pneumatic otoscopy. Compatible with Welch Allyn specula. Standard Anti-theft locking feature. 2 year warranty. ADLED light provides optimal illumination. 4200K temperature, 17,000 lux, CRI> 90. 100,000 hours life. Lifetime warranty
Coax Opthalmoscope - LED
For examination of the eye.High performance Aspherical condenser lens reduces corneal reflection. Ergonomic design and integral thumb rest improves stability and allows one finger control of all functions. Synthetic rubber brow rest facilitates use with practitioner eyeglasses. Dust proof. Magnified/illuminated lens viewing window. Standard anti-theft locking feature is standard. 2 year warranty.
- 29 viewing lenses from -35 to plus 40 (PLUS 1-10, 12, 15, 20, 40 – Minus 1-10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35)
- 24 aperture/filter combinations for improved diagnostic capability
- 6 apertures include:
- Slit – used to help determine levels of tumors and lesions
- Fixation - has graduated cross-hairs for measuring eccentric fixation or locating lesions.
- Large - standard aperture for a dilated pupil and general examination of the eye.
- Small - provides excellent view of fundus through an undilated pupil.
- Micro spot- allows quick entry into small, undilated pupils.
- Half moon – provides a combination of depth perception and field of view
- 3 filters (plus neutral) include:
- Red free- excludes red rays from examination field for easy identification of veins, arteries and nerve fibers.
- Cobalt - used with fluorescent dye to view small lesions, abrasions and foreign objects on the cornea.
- Polarizing – virtually eliminates corneal reflection
ADLED light provides optimal illumination. 4200K temperature, 17,000 lux, CRI> 90. 100,000 hours life. Lifetime warranty
Throat Illuminator - Halogen
For examination of the throatPMMA light transmission (similar to Fiberoptic) for unobstructed view of oral cavity. Tongue blade holder facilitates examination of the mouth and throat. Eject button discards used tongue blade. Standard anti-theft locking feature is standard. 2 year warranty. Halogen/Xenon light for true tissue color. 3200 K temperature. 20-30 hours continuous use.
Adstation™ Oto LED/ Oph Coax LED with Throat x en, EU
Manufacturer:American Diagnostic Corporation
Unit of Measure:Each
Pharmacy Product Type:Non-Rx
National Drug Code:Not Available
Pharmacy Product Type:
Country of Origin:Not Available
Unit Weight UOM:lb
Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 12 Height x Width x Length (inches)
Harmonized Tariff Code:Not Available
Hazmat Class :Not Available
Hazmat Code:Not Available