3M™ Micropore™ Surgical Tapes, 1535-3
3M™ Micropore™ Surgical Tapes
Back support with dual adjustment straps that provide customized fit and compression. Mesh panels release excess heat and moisture.
A latex-free, hypoallergenic paper tape that is gentle to the skin yet adheres well and leaves minimal adhesive residue upon removal. An economical, general purpose, breathable surgical tape. Available in white or tan.
- Gentle to the skin.
- Latex-free and hypoallergenic for sensitive patients.
- Highly breathable to maintain skin integrity.
- Holds well on damp skin for secure placement.
- Brand - Micropore
- Color - White
- Condition - Dressing and Device Securement, I.V. Related
- Department - Cardiovascular, Critical Care, Dialysis Center, Emergency, I.V. Therapy, Intensive Care Unit, Labor & Delivery, Medical-Surgical, Oncology, Operating Room-Surgery, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Radiology, Urgent Care, Wound Care
- Dressing and Device Securement Condition Type - Adhesive Trauma, Skin Injuries-Allergic & Irritant Contact Dermatitis, Skin Injuries-Maceration, Skin Injuries-Mechanical, Surgical Wound, Tube & Device Securement-Lightweight Tubes & Devices
- Hypoallergenic - Yes
- IV Related Condition Type - CVC Dialysis, CVC Implanted Port, CVC Tunneled, PIV
- Latex - No
- Length - 10 Linear Yard
- Length (Metric) - 9.1, 9.1 m
- Material - Paper
- Product Type - Medical Tape, Surgical Tape
- Width - 1 Inch, 2 Inch
- Width (Metric) - 2.5 cm, 5 cm
Paper Surgical Tape, 3" x 10 yds, Dispenser Pack, 4 rl/bx, 10 bx/cs
Manufacturer:3M Health Care
Unit of Measure:Case
Pharmacy Product Type:Non-Rx
National Drug Code:Not Available
Pharmacy Product Type:
Country of Origin:Not Available
Unit Weight UOM:lb
Dimensions: 12.68 x 7.72 x 9.61 Height x Width x Length (inches)
Harmonized Tariff Code:3005.10.5000
Hazmat Class :Not Available
Hazmat Code:Not Available