3M™ Littmann® Cardiology III™ Stethoscope, Black Plated Chestpiece and Eartubes, Black Tube, 27 inch, 3131BE
3M™ Littmann® Cardiology III™ Stethoscope, Black Plated Chestpiece and Eartubes, Black Tube, 27 inch
The 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology III™ Stethoscope is designed for clinicians who require outstanding acoustic performance combined with exceptional versatility. Its innovative design provides a tunable diaphragm on each side of the chestpiece.
- Versatile, double-sided chestpiece for adult and pediatric auscultation.
- Pediatric side converts to an open bell by replacing the diaphragm with a non-chill bell sleeve (included).
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminates the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
- Used as a diagnostic tool as part of the physical assessment of cardiac, adult and pediatric patients. Ideally suited for: cardiologists, critical care nurses, EMT, ER doctor, nurse practitioner, pediatric specialist, physician assistant, registered nurse, respiratory specialists, medical students and nursing students
- Applications Cardiology/High Performance
- Approved Environmental Marketing Claim (EMC) 3M™ Littmann® next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, and does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
- Chestpiece Finish Black matte
- Chestpiece Technology Double Sided
- Chestpiece Weight 3 Ounce
- Chestpiece Weight (metric) 85 g
- Color Black
- Color Group Black
- Diaphragm Diameter 1.7 Inch
- Diaphragm Diameter (metric) 4.3 cm
- Diaphragm Material Epoxy/Fiberglass
- Diaphragm Type Tunable Diaphragm
- Eartip Type Soft Sealing
- Environmental claim being made Yes
- Environmental claim relates to Product
- Evidence for Claim Self Certified
- Extra Eartips Yes
- Headset Material Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum
- Length 27 Inch
- Length (Metric) 69 cm
- Model Cardiology III™
- Most Significant Environmental Benefit of this SKU 3M™ Littmann® tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers. It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains.
- Net Weight 6.2 oz
- Net Weight (Metric) 175 g
- Occupation Anesthesiologist, Cardiologist, Emergency Physician, EMT/EMS, Family Practitioner, Internist, Medical Student, Nurse, Pediatrician, Physician, Respiratory Specialist
- Patient Adult, Pediatric
- Performance 9
- Small Diaphragm Diameter 1.3 Inch
- Small Diaphragm Diameter (metric) 3.3 cm
- Special Adaptors No
- Trademark Littmann
- Tube Color Black
- Warranty Period 5 years
- Learn The Difference Between Master Cardiology_Cardiology III (PDF, 841.6KB)
- Learn How to Refurbish or Service Your 3M Littmann Stethoscope (PDF, 337.8KB)
- Littmann Learning Institute, Heart, Lung and Body Sounds, Flyer (PDF, 372.0KB)
- Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope Sales Sheet (PDF, 992.3KB)
- Package Insert for 3M Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope (PDF, 305.8KB)
- Common Questions - Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscopes (PDF, 21.4KB)
Cardiology & High Performance Stethoscope, Adult & Pediatric Use, Black
Manufacturer:3M Health Care
Unit of Measure:Each
Pharmacy Product Type:Non-Rx
National Drug Code:Not Available
Pharmacy Product Type:
Country of Origin:Not Available
Unit Weight UOM:lb
Dimensions: 1.70 x 6.90 x 14.90 Height x Width x Length (inches)
Harmonized Tariff Code:9018.90.4000
Hazmat Class :Not Available
Hazmat Code:Not Available